Determining rent amounts to maximize cash flow & minimizing vacancy time
When one of our agents puts a home on the market for rent, a significant amount of time is spent on the market analysis and on educating the owner on how to make a pricing decision that strikes the right balance between cash flow and vacancy potential.
If you find yourself in this position it is important that you act quickly. These situations usually do not improve and in our experience usually get worse.
We pickup where your attorney or legal team stops. Our company is completely knowledgeable regarding the requirements of the law and the constable’s procedures. All of our staff is professionally trained in situations that may arise during an eviction. We will work closely with your legal team as well as the local law enforcement to ensure everything goes smoothly.
24/7 Emergency Maintenance & Repairs
CNYAM is ON CALL 24/7 to handle any emergency maintenance situation that may arise on your property. Be assured that your asset is in good hands. We are equipped to handle:
- Pipe burst
- Board-ups for fires
- No heat
- No hot water
- Sewer back-ups
- & more
We make every attempt to address maintenance requests on a timely basis. Keep in mind, however, that emergency maintenance issues must be handled prior to non-emergency maintenance requests. For your reference, here is a brief list of what is considered routine maintenance versus emergency maintenance.
- Security or Health Hazard
- Heat not functioning
- Water Flooding
- Electrical outlet smoking/sparking
- Lost Key
- Stopped up toilet or sink
- Leaky faucet
- A/C not functioning
Finding, screening, and signing tenants
- Advertise property on 31 websites.
- Initial Tenant Screening
- Set up or cancel showing appointment.
- Submit Application
- Run Credit and Background check.
- Set Up Leasing appointment
- Move in inspection and keys.
Collect any type of property related payment, such as security deposit, application fees, and utility payments.
- tenant debt collection
- tenant debt collection letters
- tenant delinquency notices
- collection letters for skipped tenants
- collection letters for evicted tenants
- ability to report evicted tenants to the credit bureaus
- landlord debt collection agency services
- Monthly Statements.
- Electronic Fund Transfer
- Year End Statement
*Accounting handled by an Accounting Firm and Lead by a CPA
- Initial Inspections
- Move in inspections
- Periodic Inspections – Triggered by Maintenance
- Move out inspections
Workflow Management System:
- Non-emergency maintenance requests submitted electronically for transparency to owner.
- Easy to keep track of work orders.
- Easy communication between all office and maintenance staff.